Booking podcast guests can be a mess without the right tools. Missing one step can mean a bad recording, forgotten instructions, or unprepared interviewees. They might never get the right invite, or the right link. That’s why I’ve automated my entire podcast guest booking process. I don't need to remember anything, and my guests fully know what to expect. Today, I’m going to show you this crucial podcast workflow and how I automate booking guests for my podcast.
- How to Easily Book Podcast Guests
- Calendly for scheduling, email reminders, and calendar invites
- Make to connect Calendly to everything else.
- Riverside for Recording Episodes
- Airtable for the show schedule/organizing
- Google Docs for Show notes
Get my podcast planner at https://podcastliftoff.com/freebie★ Support this podcast ★